Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where have you been Lady?

Welp, i all but forgot I'd set up this 'blog'...Oops

I've been working, if you must know. For the last three months exactly come Nov 5th. It's been a trip. Called on Friday, interviewed on Wednesday, second interview the following Tuesday and working the following Monday. The rest as they say, is history.

As for life, not VERY much has changed in that respect. I'm still learning or trying to adjust to just living. Having no must-be-completed immediately goals staring me down but the ever-present ''Cannot-fail-at-Life'' 'goal' if you can call it that is still here.

So, the plan right now is to live. Save money but have a stocked fridge, lol (first thoughts are about food :P). Live and enjoy what I've worked so hard for and try my best to NOT FAIL AT LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment